10.03.2007

Best day of my life.

yesterday..into the wee hours of the night. Best day of my life, officially. thus far. I don't have a lot of time to relay all the details but suffice it to say:

1. We were one of 8 airband groups to make it into the final performance....out of 18. The seniors didn't even make it. that has never happened before.

2. We won our semi final football game. I had 3 touchdowns and an interception. It was beautiful.

3. I am now the official Spring Break coordinator for Habitat for Humanity. I could not be more excited. This is a perfect position for me, a combination of people and planning/working towards a tangible goal. SO great.


Anyway, championship game is today...we are playing the only team we ever lost to...and my cleats still aren't here. UGH. ALSO, its raining, and we lost to them in the rain last time. Its ok though, we won't lose this time.

Thats all for now. time for chapel.

No comments: