10.30.2008

It is simply not a coincidence...

that EVERY day for that last week the song "Jesus Paid It All" has:
a. come up, unexpectedly, in conversation.
b. been increasingly relevant to any and every topic (which makes sense, i suppose).
c. been stuck in my head.

I hear the Savior say,“Thy strength indeed is small;

Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all.”

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;

Sin had left a crimson stain,He washed it white as snow.

Lord, Now indeed I find, thy power and thine alone

can change the Leper's spots, and melt this heart of stone.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;

Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

And when, before the throne, I stand in Him complete;

Jesus died, my soul to save, my lips shall still repeat.

Oh Praise the One who paid my debt, and raised this life up from the dead.

Oh Praise the One who paid my debt, and raised this life up from the dead.


beautiful.


1 comment:

Nate said...

love the song...love you...i hear chicago is fun this time of year! yes I know you want to