3.20.2008

SB08

finally.

FINALLY.
I've been waiting for the day that I could honestly say, regarding my studies, "I'm done" (for now). Well, that day has arrived.

It is a magnificent day here in Upland, Indiana. I had zero classes . I found out that I got a 94% on a test I thought I failed. I looked (H)/(G)OOD for "be a baller" night (our sb08 team's kickoff event). I went for a walk with my dear friend Kristin. The weather is prime.

Altogether, a splediferous day.

In other news, we leave tomorrow morning for miami.


(i apologize, but this is exactly what comes to mind whenever i tell people where I'm going)
thanks, will.

Also, its midnightish, and i have't started to pack. If there is one thing in life that I would wish away, (after many a social injustice), it would be packing. I abhor it.

But, I will. And I will start now.
Check out what my team is up to via the blog that we have set up for our team (i'll be blogging for us, go figure, my obsession continues).

[SBO8 MIAMI BLOG]

No comments: