7.25.2009

And the roadtrip finds us in Denver.

It is possible that a lot of city people don't believe in God because of light pollution.

All I'm sayin' is, Colorado stars are incredible. I could have driven all night long just looking at them. Daddy was tired, however, so here I am, at Grandma and Grandpa's house, unable to fall into a peaceful slumber.

But really, I intend to do some statistical analyses. There is no doubt in my mind that those who can see the stars have an increased opportunity to see the power of God as manifested in nature. In fact, Colorado atheists sadden me more than the rest (ok, not really, but COME ON. Its incredible.)

Dang.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I completely agree! Colorado stars, and just its sky in general, are amazing! I'm going to miss that when I go back to IL in a week.

sarahedmondson said...

I have been so thankful to live in CO this summer- this being one of the major reasons. To live somewhere beautiful reminds me constantly of the creative power of God and of His amazing love for us that He would create all this for His glory, but also for our enjoyment.